2.04.2011

Guns and Scissors

This past weekend was B-E-A-U-TIFUL weather!! We were outside as much as possible. Sunday we spent the day at my parents. I got to wash and clean out my car (which by the way made me mad that it rained Monday) while Landon napped and then we played outside all afternoon and evening. Landon's new favorite thing to do is to shoot the bad guys and take them to jail. It's not my most favorite thing that he does, but he's a boy...what am I supposed to do? haha My dad was cleaning his gun from duck hunting so Landon wanted to use it to shoot the bad guys. So he spent some time shooting the hose, I mean bad guys, and carting them to jail.

Practicing his shots


On his way to look for the bad guys


I'm sure the neighbors loved looking out the window and seeing a little boy with a gun pointed at their house! haha

Finding them in his scope


Finally found the bad guys! haha


His other favorite thing to do is cut paper with his "little boy scissors". He decided that it would be fun to cut leaves in the grass and trim Papa's bush. So we spent the other half watching him squat around the yard to cut leaves and bushes. It was pretty entertaining!

Trimming the bush!!


Getting the ones way inside the bush!


Hope you guys were able to enjoy some of the beautiful weather last weekend. This week of weather has really made me wish for spring to be here. Like NOW!!!!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

I love trimming the leaves with scissors. My kiddos did that too! What fun!