7.02.2008

Sunglasses

I really don't have much to say, but definitely had to update you on one certain thing! First off...pictures went great on Monday! :) Got some really cute ones and can't wait to get them on the 17th! Secondly...still waiting on the neice of mine! She needs to hurry up. But now that we are already to Wednesday, she needs to wait until I get back from the beach next Sunday. If she would only cooperate with all of us! Thirdly...(is that even a word? I guess I should know since I'm going to be a teacher...but I don't. Who cares anyway....besides my mom?) Anyways, I met my roomate and her boyfriend today at the Avenue in Snellville. We ate lunch at Urban Flats and then went to Target to get some last minute things I needed for Landon at the beach. I got everything I needed and then came across the cutest things I have ever seen for a baby. And very practical too!! I know these have been around and didn't think I would ever use them, but I gave in! So below you will find the most adorable little boy ever with his awesome sunglasses! :) Now he can see in the sun! You can find them at Target for anyone who needs them! I must run now..just wanted ya'll to see my cute find! I will post pictures of his first beach trip when I get back!! Have a great 4th!

His first pair of sunglasses!


He loved them!! (And his tongue)




We're ready for the beach!



They stay on top of his head too!

1 comment:

Leslie said...

Too cute!! I hope you have a great time at the beach. All I have to say is sunscreen.
Love