4.20.2011

April

It has been super busy since the last time I was here to blog. I have been so busy with teaching and preparing my little angels for their End of the Year Test (previously CRCT), that I am drained by 3:00 and have no motivation to blog. And not to mention that something "happened" to my internet at the apartment and they cancelled it without me knowing so I don't have internet access at the moment. But here is a little list of things that have happened since we last met: (pictures will follow)

* Landon got into RCA's 3 year preschool next year!!!! Which means no more daycare expenses! WOOHOO!! (Still accepting the fact that we are leaving Amy though. :( *tear*)

* Landon turned 3

* Amanda and Addy flew in for his party and we got to spend a week with them over Spring Break

* Financial Peace is going great

* Jay and I attended Opening Day for the Braves which makes me beyond happy that the season has kicked off

* Actively looking for safe houses to possibly rent instead of staying at the apartment when my lease is up in Sept. (I really have a fear of living by myself in anything but an apartment so we'll see if it actually happens. :/ )

* I became the "official" pool monitor this summer for the apartment's pool

* And there are only 26 days left of school!!!!!!! :)

* And the best for last.....Landon is potty trained!!!!!!! :) This was an impromtu idea the last Friday of Spring Break and it was beyond successful!


I am going to attempt to blog each of the major things that has happend recently! Stay tuned! :)

No comments: