4.20.2011

3




I can't believe Landon is already 3. Time has flown by. He is so full of energy and brings so much joy to my life! He is developing into a very bright child and the kid can literally see or hear something one time and it is embedded in his memory forever. Seriously. I have to be very careful sometimes with what I say because he will remember it and remind me of it every day. He is so sweet and has recently become obsessed telling me how much he loves me and anyone that is around how much he loves them. He is a pure blessing!


He wanted to have a Mickey Mouse birthday this year so we went with it. My friend that I teach with, Lisa, has a friend that does cakes on the side and has done some really cute ones for her kids and some other teachers we teach with and she did a fabulous job on this one as well. I really wanted to make his cake because I knew that it would be a pain being the week before spring break. So maybe next year.


We had a great time with all of his friends and family that came. We had it at my parents house which is normally big enough. O.M.G.-we were out of room and none of my dad's family even got to come because it was the same weekend as our family reunion. I really don't know what we would have done if they were all were able to make it. Now don't get me wrong, I LOVE a party and don't mind a lot of people, but we were busting at the seams. Looks like I might need to be thinking about next year and where we can have it so everyone is comfortable! It was a super fun time though. What more could you ask for than loud, chaotic, rambunctious children running around to celebrate the cutest curly blonde haired littel boy!?!? NOTHING more! :)



I really don't know what blogger is doing with these pictures, but here are some from the day. I just realized that all the present pictures are on friend's cameras or my mom's. So this is what we have! :)


This was by far his favorite gift he got...a chainsaw like Papa's! :) It goes everywhere with us! Actual birthday night:

Since Ben couldn't be with us we Skyped with him on Landon's birthday and he got to sing happy birthday with us over the computer! :)

No comments: