8.26.2010

Painting

Sooner or later I will be converting Landon to his "big boy" bed and room. I was considering doing it over the summer, but I kind of like the fact that he is in a bed and can't get out unless I help him. He can get in all by himself, but he won't venture the out part. I think because he knows he has to fall in and doesn't want to fall out! haha

So anyways, the other day we worked on painting so that I can frame his artwork in his room and it will be all the colors of his bedding. They are all the normal and bright primary colors! We had sooo much fun and he loved painting, but truthfully had more fun painting his body, than the paper! :)
Some of the masterpieces he created!!! This might be my favorite picture!! Looks like a little model with the "gaze" lookThis is where he decided to roll down the hill so that "grass stick to me, Mom"!!
And it got all in his mouth on the roll down! haha
So hopefully I will have pictures of the room soon whenever I decide to take the leap and let him have a big boy bed. I'm just not sure that I am ready!! :/

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Too cute. Have fun decorating!

Chassidy said...

I don't blame you! Keep him in his little bed as long as possible!
Love the artwork..and the artist!