8.18.2010

6

Small group time...a teacher that is helping my class and playing Chip-O with the kids....

Chip-O card says: "hose"
Mrs. W: What does hose mean?
Girl: a person

WOW!

Another day....
As we are talking about words that have the "ow" sound and writing them on the board someone says "vow". We were discussing what a vow was and someone said "a vow of silence".
Me: What is a vow of silence?
Boy: "It's what that little preacher man says"


What it's like to 6 and the things they know and say!! I absolutely love my class this year. They are so sweet and it really is a change from my overall class last year!!

I will update later about all the new things going on in general! :)

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Love it!!! You should keep a journal.

Chassidy said...

I told you that you would LOVE your class this year! You do have some cuties!