3.05.2009

I need prayers please!!

So tomorrow morning at 9 AM I will report to Rockdale Career Academy for the Job Fair!! Oh you don't know how desperate I am for a job. Since the economy is so down, they are not hiring many teachers and only have a select number of teaching positions open!! Gwinnett and Henry are on a job freeze right now and there are not really many other options for me around here. So....pray as much as you can and keep your fingers crossed that I either get a job offering or that I will have a second interview.....ANYTHING that leads to a job somehow. Now I know all of this is not on my timing, but I just really need a secure job for next year so that I can provide for Landon, etc.
So thank you in advance for all the prayers and I owe each and every one of you the BIGGEST thanks I can give you for all the good words you put in to several principals! You guys are the best and I appreciate all the effort from the bottom of heart!!
I'll give you the update tomorrow afternoon...maybe you'll hear that I am the future teacher of some grade between Pre-K and 5th!! :)

Practicing my interview skills,
B

4 comments:

Danielle said...

Good luck sweetheart! If you feel like going to Houston County let me know and I will call my peeps. :)

Love ya!!

sarah may said...

You will be amazing!

Mary Hudgins Balicki said...

You're so welcome, Jana O'Kelley is looking for you!!!! :)

Leslie said...

I know they loved you. Name dropping is a great thing.