9.08.2008

They are such friendly little things...

So I was looking through some photo folders today and I came across these pictures that I had taken!! Daisies are by far my all time favorite flower. How could you not like something as pretty and friendly as this?? I love flowers...if my entire house could be filled with flowers in every room...I would do it. The only bad thing is, I can't seem to keep them alive for very long. I think I forget to change their water and then they end up dying. But when they're alive....they are simply amazing. One day when I do get married, this is what will be in my hand, my bridesmaids hands, and all over that church, where ever that might be. I do look forward to the day that I (or whoever is helping me with my wedding) can decorate the church with these. Until then, I will just settle for them in my room or around the house. So if that certain someone is ever wondering what kind of flowers to get me...daisies will win my heart! Sorry I got a little posting happy today...I think this is my last one!!



No comments: