9.06.2008

Craziness rules my life....

Once again the last month has been crazy!! I unfortunately had to attend another funeral in 1 month for my grandfather, Papa. He was my dad's father and he passed away from alzheimer's. We miss him so very much! I started school back, so Landon is staying with his Nina and it seems to be going very good. The commute isn't too bad back and forth and it is so nice that I miss traffic. I got it approved to be at Honeycreek to do my observations and that is a BLESSING!! I have to be there at 8am and I can leave at 7:55 and make it on time!! :) So great.
In Landon's world....he is babbling like crazy. I have been teaching him to go to sleep on his own (Thanks Dr. Ferber) and it is going great. I started it last week before we went to Nashville and he has adapted to it so well. If he cries at all now, it's only for about 2 or 3 min. It is such a relief to not have to fight with him to go to sleep. He is almost crawling!! This morning he was laying on the floor and pushed up on all four and then moved his leg in! It's so cute to see him develop this. He is going to be a mover when he can finally go. He is now eating rice cereal and loves that too. I have put him in the excersaucer and he really likes to play in there. Because of his reflux, it is so nice to have a place to put him where he is upright and not laying on the floor.
We went to Nashville over Labor Day weekend! A group of friends were all going up there and they so kindly invited Landon and I! We had such a good time. We stayed at the Opryland hotel and just did all the fun touristy things you do there. He did really really good.

Ok...thats all the update I have time for. Landon is in his bed now crying because I have left him in there for a while!! I will leave you with some cute pictures!!
His cowboy hat that his Uncle Ben bought him!
Rather upset that his cousin is leaving!! (He really might be upset because we told him he couldn't eat her face)
Loving his cereal

Loving his excersaucer

...Playing...

1 comment:

Mary Hudgins Balicki said...

Precious, Bailey!!! Thanks for the update - You're a WONDERFUL mother.
=D
Hope you had a fun afternoon at the game.
xo!!