9.12.2008

"Mommy, please don't make me be a Gamecock"

In honor of the Georgia vs. South Carolina game this weekend, I put him in this sweatshirt that he got as a hand me down from one of my family members. I'm not sure if she was trying to drop hints that she wanted Landon to be a South Carolina fan, but it will never, ever happen. I had to try this on him for a certain friend, and look what happened when he wore it.... He was really upset that he had a South Carolina sweatshirt on. He secretly knows that this is what all the South Carolina fans will be doing when they lose this weekend. I am happy to see that he already knows that he doesn't like the Gamecocks! I hated to make him wear it any longer, but I quickly took some pictures of him in it. He never became happy in it. Screamed the whole time.
The sweatshirt part is so cute, just not the name on it....so if there is ever a Georgia sweatshirt, I'll take it!!


"What is the awful thing I am wearing?"
"Will you please take this off of me, now!"

1 comment:

Mary Hudgins Balicki said...

ok, honey - we need a new post. . .can you help? :)