8.01.2008

All smiles

So last week when my family was in town, the ladies were ready to get out of the house so we decided to go have a pedicure and then a cup of coffee (or a Chocolate Creme if you are me) at Kaiteur Coffee House. It next to the Publix near the hospital! It is so delicious and my mom and aunts became frequent customers since the nursing home was right there. Anyways...while we were there Landon was laying on my legs and I grabbed his feet and bent them towards his face as if he was going to eat his toes. I would jiggle his cheeks with his feet and he would just laugh and laugh! My mom got some of he cutest pictures of him laughing so I had to share them with you! It is now his new favorite thing to do with his feet. :) Hope you enjoy the pictures as much as I do!


Step 1...

Step 2...


THE RESULT!! :)

(Both top and bottom picture)

2 comments:

Leslie said...

Check out those dimples! He is so cute!!!

Danielle said...

I mean...I could eat his little dimples up! So cute!!