1.13.2012

Corn Dawgs

So I have to confess....we cheated on Southern Belle this year! I love Southern Belle and it is one of my favorite places to go. I love the scenery, the people that own it, and love even more their produce I can get from there! Oh yeah....and their blackberry cobbler! O-M-G! It is amazing!

But this year we didn't head there for the fall. We headed the opposite direction on the map to Corn Dawgs in Loganville. My parents took Addy last year and loved it. My mom and I took Landon for the day and he had a blast! He was free to do whatever he wanted! This place is huge! It was super fun! It had gigantic slides, a place for just kids 5 and under to play, a real race car, boat, and bi-plane to get in and play. Animals to feed, hay rides, corn maze for smaller kids, jumpy pillow, big corn pit, cars to ride on, and a million other things that I can't rememeber. It is basically Southern Belle on drugs! We spent all day there having a blast! I will continue to support Southern Belle, but for the fall, Corn Dawgs has won my heart!

Beware....there are a lot of pictures below. I won't comment on them, but they are super fun to look at!


























Even Gigi joined in on the fun! :)








Hay ride!








Ms. Farmer and her cow!!





















Until next year!

No comments: