1.13.2009

Christmas

As you can see from the comments on the previous blog...Mary is once again on my case about blogging! :) I really do think about doing it, but I can't blog until Landon goes to sleep and by that time I am trying to eat and then go to bed!! I so want to be as good as Mary and keep everyone updated...Mary I'm striving to be as good as you!! :) xo
So Christmas was great. Landon had a very good first Chrismas. My grandfather spent the night with us on Christmas Eve which was fun to have him here. I woke up early Christmas morning with Landon. Mom was of course already up and baking! We don't tons of family traditions that we have to do or anything, but it is a must in this house to have Monkey Bread and Breakfast Caserole on Christmas morning. We always make both the night before so all we have to do is just put them in the oven and cook them. This year since it was little more low key, and not everyone was here, we had a nice breakfast and then played for a little bit before we opened presents. We were a little hesitant to start opening gifts with Landon still awake, but we decided we would try it and he really did good with everything. We let him open his gifts first and then we put him in the pack-n-play to play with his new toys while we opened. After we opened gifts Landon went to sleep for his nap and we got ready to go to our friends the Abarr's house down in Hampton. They always invite friends over Christmas afternoon to eat and just hang out. We had a great time and came home when Landon was ready for bed! Not a bad first Christmas for us!!

Landon opening up his stocking

Playing with toys

Da, Landon, Dad, and Me after opening presents

Pops and Nina with Landon's new favorite toy :)
(Thanks to Uncle Ben, Aunt Amanda, and his cousin Adalyn)

2 comments:

Mary Hudgins Balicki said...

Yay, Bailey!!! You're doing great and I love to hear the latest on you guys. How about a specific blog post about your sweet beau? I'm all ears! :)
xo,
Mary

Steph said...

I want pictures from Christmas and New Years! Pretty please!